Arrival at Istanbul airport. Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day free. Accommodation in Istanbul.
Full day tour of the Bosphorus. We'll start the day on the Spice Market, the oldest in the city and also called the Egyptian Bazaar, where spices brought from Egypt were sold. Then we will cross the Bosphorus by cruise, a strait that separates the continents of Europe and Asia, where we will enjoy magnificent views. In the afternoon we will visit the luxurious Beylerbeyi Palace, the last summer residence of the sultans and the Camlica hill. Accommodation in Istanbul.
Full day tour "Old City" Today we will visit the Topkapi Imperial Palace, the official residence of the Ottoman sultans, from where they ruled their great Empire for more than 400 years. A visit to the Treasury rooms is included, where you can admire the real gems of Turkish heritage, including some of the world's largest diamonds and the famous "TOPKAPI" dagger. Then visit Hagia Sophia, (Hagia Sophia), the first and largest Basilica of the Christian Byzantine Empire. Next, at the Blue Mosque, we can admire the İznik mosaics, famous for their intense blue. With the Roman Hippodrome and the world famous Grand Bazaar, a shopping paradise with more than 4000 stores, we will end our afternoon. Accommodation in Istanbul.
- Hagia Sophia Museum and Blue Mosque closed on Friday due to Friday Prayer / No replacement
- Grand Bazaar on Sunday / Replaced with the Handicraft Store
- Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesday / No replacement
Transfer to the airport. Departure and end of our services.
PRICES STARTING AT 325 USD
• Transfers from / to the airport
• 3 hotel nights with breakfast
• 2 full day tours with transportation, English speaking guide, entrance fees and lunch without drinks
• All applicable taxes
|History||availability||Double Room |
|One person||Additional Bed||1. Child|
The hotel would be the following or similar;
• Hotel Momento (no additional cost)
• Hotel Yusufpasa Konagi (no additional cost)
• Hotel Alpinn (no additional cost)
• Hotel Sura Hagia Sophia (additional cost of 170 USD per person)
© 2022 All rights reserved. Acente2